Various hours and shifts available
Contact Gail Peterson at 852-1014 for more details.
Under the direction and supervision of the Program Director the duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing and assisting people with basic living and employment skills as specified in plans.
- Assisting people with personal cares as specified in service plans.
- Assisting individuals with maintaining a clean, safe and orderly living and working environment.
- Assisting and maintaining an individual’s schedule as needed.
- Providing transportation as assigned.
- Reporting all incidences of Abuse, Neglect or Exploitation.
- Working as part of a team by demonstrating Agency values: Dependability, Adaptability, Professionalism and Teamwork.
- Utilizing a positive interaction style, treating people with respect and honoring choices.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all people receiving services and protecting the confidentiality of their health information.
- Administering medications, insulin and tubing feeding as assigned and certified.
- Encouraging menu planning and meal choices that follow recommended dietary guidelines and healthy choices.
- Participating in staff training, in-service and team meetings.
- Assisting people with finances, budgeting, balancing checkbooks and documenting purchases as assigned.
- Collecting data to monitor or make progress towards personal objectives.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.