An employee in this position would perform laundry functions required in a commercial laundry facility. This would/could include equipment operation and folding.
Under the direction and supervision of the laundry Project Manager or designee the duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Load/Unload small washers and small dryers.
- Operate small piece folder.
- Work as part of a team in flatwork finishing including hand fold clean dry linen.
- Stack linen and deliver to storage areas within the laundry facility.
- Prepare new linens for use, including stamping with appropriate contractor logo.
- Assist in care and maintenance of department facilities, equipment and supplies.
- Fold and wrap surgical linen.
- Maintain established policies, procedures, quality control, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Attend in-service and other required meetings.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- A driving record that makes you insurable.
- Must complete a successful background check.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to push/pull carts weighing up to 800 pounds.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy.
- Requires constant standing, lifting, pushing and pulling.
Hours and Additional Information:
Monday-Friday, 10:30 AM – finish
Kalix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Contact Gail Peterson at 701-852-1014 for more details.