Contact Gail Peterson at 852-1014 for more details.
- Coordinating/performing building maintenance at all Kalix locations.
- Coordinating contractor related maintenance including electrical, plumbing, heating, etc.
- Overseeing the transportation system at Kalix including coordination of transportation and vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of all equipment; make arrangements for repair and/or replacement.
- Work with vendor’s to purchase new equipment and agency vehicles, manage fleet vehicles and overall maintenance from purchase to trade\sale.
- Assisting with the implementation and training of the Agency’s safety program
- Coordinating health and fire inspections by local and state officials. Working with the Department of Health and Life Safety Code to ensure compliance for all Kalix locations.
- Oversee the Maintenance Project list as well as the Maintenance Request ticket system to ensure timeliness and completion of all requests. Continue with developing an existing preventive maintenance process for facility work orders and routine vehicle maintenance and vehicle replacement.
- Ensure that the required monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external inspections are scheduled.
- Supervising the positions assigned to assist with the implementation of these duties.
- Completing necessary documentation, to include requesting and researching vendors to obtain project bids, purchase orders and all other requests in a timely manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.