Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri, 9am to finish
Under the direction of the Director of Vocational Services, or designee, the duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean restrooms, to include fixtures, floors, walls and mirrors to be free of debris, streaks and dirt.
- Restock supplies as needed.
- Sweep and mop floors clear of dirt, debris and lint.
- Vacuum carpets and mats free of dust, dirt and lint.
- Scrub, wax, and/or buff floors as needed.
- Remove splashes and stains from walls.
- Clean windows, doors, and all drinking fountains.
- Empty trash from receptacles and haul to designated areas.
- Dust ceiling vents, pictures, lights, etc.
- Spot clean tables, counters, and rails.
- Shampoo carpets using a carpet shampooer.
- Pick up foreign material around building perimeter.
- Spray down all equipment and machines with a pressure hose in a safe manner.
- Clean all foreign particles off machines and equipment.
- Spray all machines and equipment with sanitizer.
- Shine chrome and wash down doors.
- Maintain established policies, procedure, quality control, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- All other duties as assigned.